Pre-order before Sept. 26th and receive a free chapter of the book, watch the free video e-course, and be entered to win a 30-minute private coaching session with DeVon!
Pre-order the book:
Complete the form below to claim your gifts and receive regular updates from Devon!
Secular and Spiritual Success are not opposites.
To have one, you need the other!
What if you may never experience true fulfillment until you pursue the secular ambitions in your heart? What if you’re stuck in your career because you’re lacking essential knowledge to succeed in life?
In The Hollywood Commandments, DeVon Franklin, the New York Times bestselling author of The Wait, reveals 10 life-changing commandments for your success learned from working over 20 years in the most secular environment on the planet: Hollywood! With The Hollywood Commandments, DeVon will help you:
- Identify the unique traits that will propel your career to new heights
- Overcome fear and build the courage to pursue new opportunities waiting for you
- Gain the confidence to make important decisions with greater peace and clarity
- Negotiate the life and career advancement you deserve!
You Won’t Learn These 10 Commandments in the church.
Yet, they will help you thrive in your career and achieve the life you’ve been praying for!
DeVon Franklin is a bestselling author, spiritual success coach, and the CEO of Franklin Entertainment, a production company in conjunction with 20th Century Fox. He is the producer of the box office hit Miracles from Heaven and the upcoming animated film, The Star, for Sony Pictures Animation. He’s Dr. Oz’s go-to guy for spiritual success coaching on The Dr. Oz Show and he’s the co-host of the TLC event series, This Is Life Live.
Variety named DeVon one of the “10 Producers to Watch” and Beliefnet called him one of the “Most Influential Christians Under 40.” He is the author of the New York Times bestseller, The Wait (co-written with his wife, award-winning actress Meagan Good) and Produced By Faith.
The Hollywood Commandments
10 Commandments FOR Life-Changing Success
- Your Prayers Alone Aren’t Enough
- You Are The Talent
- You Have To Carry A Crown Before You Can Wear One
- You Have To Know The Rules to Play The Game
- Your Gut Is Hiding God
- You Get What You Negotiate (Not What You’re Worth)
- You Must Master The Walk Of Fame
- Your Difference Is Your Destiny
- Your Amnesia Is An Asset
- Your World Is Smaller Than You Think